Friday, March 23, 2007

Kathy needs . . .

I was just reading some blogs and came across this funny game. You do a google search using your name and the word "needs". Write down the first few sentences you get from your search. It's hilarious and a little scary too! Here's what I came up with:


"Kathy needs to give herself some credit"

Hmmm, true.

"kathy needs to be on more talk shows"

Yes, i don't do enough of that, lol!

"Kathy needs more attention"

Well, that goes without saying! Well then I tried Kathleen.

"Kathleen needs to talk to people she trusts for reassurance that things will turn out great on the day. So far she's been a whirlwind of activity . . ."

I'm a whirlwind, but a whirlwind in need of reassurance!

"kathleen needs a life"

Ouch!

"kathleen talks too much during lessons" "kathleen needs to focus more on her learning and not on socializing"

Haha, that's what all my report cards said from kindergarten on up!

But since my full name is Mary Kathleen, I have to give Mary a try, just to be fair!

"Mary needs the lamb in school"

Because it followed me!

"Mary needs prayers."

???

"Mary needs shadows"

??????

"Mary needs to be freed from all this"

Gosh, maybe I do need prayers, lol!

and finally . . . .

"Mary Needs to Feed the Sheep"

Ain't that the truth!

Bye!






No comments: