Thursday, July 26, 2007

Harry Potter Madness!!!

Last Friday Josi and I waited in line with hundreds of other Harry Potter obsessed folks to be among the first to get our hands on the last adventure of the boy who lived. Since it is to be the last book we had to do it. It was now or never. It was so much fun hanging with the hardcore Harry stalkers! I added pictures on my Facebook of the big night. Lots of costumes, lots of fun and lots of excitement when those big crates of books were finally wheeled out minutes before midnight! It was a little like New Year's Eve!

By Sunday evening Josi was finished her copy and anxiously waiting for me to catch up (yes, I bought two copies at $45 each, I am utterly insane) so she could talk about it. Between taking care of Willow and a barn full of new chicks, I was finally able to finish today.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was a fast and fun read. I'm mourning the loss of several characters but am pretty satisfied with the ending. It felt like it ended properly, the only way it could!

I have only one thing left to say Snape . . . . . . Snape, Snape, SNAPE!!!!!!! Oh, Severus Snape, you greasy haired mystery! I never knew!


No comments: