Friday, June 01, 2007

Homework

I'm tired of the kids getting three hours of homework. Niki had three hours of homework one night this week. He often has an hour of homework since he usually saves his math to work on at home with me. But this time it was three hours. THREE HOURS! Too much! I don't remember doing homework like that in highschool never mind elementary school. That's too freakin much homework!

One of the assignments was to write a post card to a relative, so here's what Niki wrote.

Dear Mom,

How are you? I am at the beach. I don't how I got here because I don't know how to drive and I forgot the popsicles. I wish you were here. Though I don't know why your not here so GET HERE NOW, YOU FOOL!!!

From Niki

P.S. Better hurry, it's getting dark.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

A few months ago, you wanted to know about my connection to Amanda (the autistic woman). Feel free to get in contact with me - dmd@3e.org.