Monday, September 18, 2006

My Girl turns 12!

 

Josi is now 12 years old! She turned 12 on September 11. How did it happen? Where did the time go? Since the day Josi was born, time seemed to speed up. Peter and I were parents and everything changed. The changes were incredible, fulfilling, intense and bitteresweet at times.

It all began on September 11, 1994.

There are times when I just want to freeze time and hold onto her at this moment, just a little longer. But watching her grow into the person she is becoming is too amazing to put a stop to. How could I? She has so much ahead of her. If I really could stop time it wouldn't be fair to keep her from experiencing life. Her life.

But on her birthday I love to remember my first little baby. And the memories are beautiful! Her birth was also my own birth. The birth of a mother. Posted by Picasa

No comments: