Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yarn Along - Finished Projects

  Today I am joining Ginny's Yarn Along, a day to share what we are knitting and reading.

 I'm still reading The Mists of Avalon (aaaah, what a great book!!!) so I though I might just add some pictures of my latest knitting projects now that they are finished.
I made this pixie hat for Willow and she requested a matching pink flower attached to the top of her hat - pretty cute, I think!




Can't take a picture outside around this farm without a cat or two joining in. Willow named this kitten Ice Cream.



And my leg warmers are all finished. They are sooooo warm and cozy. I wore them on a chilly day last week and they were just so comfortable! I have a second pair that I just need to finish up, I will share pictures when they are done.

I can't wait to share my latest project that I am working on right now, but I think I will save that for next week. What are you reading and knitting this week?





1 comment:

Mistea said...

Cute projects. Lovely model. Sweet kitty.
Your leg warmers look very cosy.
Enjoy